Most interesting free and opensource software of the month:
macXvideo is a 4K video processor for Mac.
– Process 4K videos from all sources like smartphone, camera, DSLR, GoPro, drone, etc.
– Edit stylish videos in just clicks: Cut/crop/rotate/split videos, add effects, subtitle, adjust parameters.
– Resize videos with intact quality: reduce up to 90% video size for more space and faster sharing.
– Transcode videos to any formats: Quickly encode videos to MP4, H.264, HEVC, AVI, MKV, MOV, MP3, etc.
– Fast processing speed with no quality loss powered by Hardware Acceleration Tech.
– Support to decode/encode HEVC videos for better compatibility and smaller size.
– Smooth 4k editing, no drops or lags
Veneta Viewer is a portable hardware accelerated image viewer and image sequence player. It supports a large variety of formats, including many RAW images from cameras. Support for APNG files
FolderMove allows to move the installation folder of a Program or Game to other drive, without breaking it or reinstalling. A symbolic link will be created from the old directory to the new one.
Ashampoo Backup 2018 Backup and restore entire disk partitions in Windows with ease. Backup and restore any file with ease. Secure encryption to protect your privacy. Huge space savings through maximum compression. You can create a bootable Rescue disc.
Shotcut is an open source, cross-platform video editor with 4K resolution support.
Iscriviti al gruppo Telegram Italian Spaghetti Geekshttps://t.me/ItalianSpaghettiGeeks
News e discussioni sulla tecnologia (internet, computer e mobile, telefonia, sat/DTT e streaming, ecc...), giveaways esclusivi prodotti tech, sconti ed offerte e molto altro ancora!