Recently i was noticed of an interesting web service called TeamLab.
It’s a set of tools to manage online projects.
After a fast free registration you can access to your portal and use a dashboard with all the functions.
– import contacts: from web (Google, Yahoo, Windows Live), from file (CSV) or manually
– edit your own profile
– set various portal options (language, graphic and design customization, enable/disable products and modules, backup/deactivate/delete account, statistics and payments for premium features)
– there is a wide community section composed of multi tabs: a general dashboard with various areas (new employees, bookmarks, events, birthdays, polls, what’s new and wiki), in the other tabs there are also blogs, forums and photos
– in the documents section you can create new files (documents, spreadsheet, presentation), mnake uploads and downloads, create folders and set permissions, naturally you can benefit of the sharing feature. There are also interesting tools that allows to import from Google Docs, Zoho and Box.net
– in the project section you can create new projects, manage your team, plan milestones, assign tasks, start discussions and upload files, generate reports
– there is also a web client that works as instant messenger that allows to talk with other collegues, there is an interesting option that allows to integrate it with third party IMs that supports Jabber/XMPP protocol
So i can say TeamLab is a nice and fully featured tool/service for office productivity that takes advantage of the cloud and suitable both for personal and working group use.
– NEW FEATURES:
recently TeamLab has updated the prduct introducing 2 new modules:
Calendar manage your personal and business work times and coordinate team activities with meetings and organizing briefings
CRM allows to manage customer relationships, identify priority contacts and track selling stages
BENEFIT FROM WEB INTEGRATION WITH REST API:
TeamLab is now ONLYOFFICE, for all the info visit https://www.onlyoffice.com/ website.
Support This Site
If you like what I do please support me on Ko-fi