The commercial software on the net follows business models that can be resumed in these points:
– trial: the product is offered for a limit of a time to “testing” it, at ends it stops to work or some features are reduced or disabled.
– demo: the software is distribuited with some basic features, then it can be buyed the full version.
– freeware: the software is freely distribuited, so the opposite of commercial software (shareware)
– opensource software freeware distribuited with open code, so thats all can contribute to development of it or recompile for any purpose
– donationware software mainly free where the author request a money contribute for the work done (generally you can decide if do it or not)
– adware software that contains some kind of advertising
Iscriviti al gruppo Telegram Italian Spaghetti Geekshttps://t.me/ItalianSpaghettiGeeks
News e discussioni sulla tecnologia (internet, computer e mobile, telefonia, sat/DTT e streaming, ecc...), giveaways esclusivi prodotti tech, sconti ed offerte e molto altro ancora!