Thanks to a collaboration with Aomei you could test a preview of Partition Assistant 5, the fully featured version for partition management in Windows (32 and 64 bit).
Here on SImo blog i already reviewed previous version, this new version brings lot of new and cool features such as:
– migrate OS to SSD/HDD with ease
– recovery partition to find lost files or partitions
– partition alignment for optimal performance and longevity
– convert GPT to MBR without data loss and vice versa
– rebuild MBR to rewrite the correct Master Boot Record to the MBR corrupted hard disk
– make bootable CD based on WinPE in case of system boot failure
– initialize disk; change partition type ID; change Serial Number
– create Linux ext2/ext3 partitions
You can try all the features of version 5 by dowloading the program at the given link from 21 to 28 May.
And finally some screenshots:
Support This Site
If you like what I do please support me on Ko-fi