Are you tired about spam?
Follow these 5 simple and effective steps if you wanna have your inbox free.
1. obfuscate e-mail when you write in sites/blog/forum/social networks etc… never use your own address fully clear. Example: me (at) mail (dot) com
2. use an alternative account to register in sites/blog/forum/social networks etc…, so don’t use the “official” one
3. use temporarily email services; there are a lot, here you can find a nice list
4. use a good antispam filter (there are many and for various email clients)
5. never reply to emails that become from unknown addresses (generally are used by spammer to know if an email address is valid or not)