Questo forum usa i cookies
Questo forum utilizza i cookies per memorizzare le informazioni se sei registrato e l'ultima visita se non lo sei. I cookies sono piccoli files testuali che vengono memorizzati in locale e tengono anche traccia dei thread letti e quando sono stati letti l'ultima volta. Scegliere se si vuole accettare o meno i cookies.

Un cookie sarà memorizzato nel tuo browser per memorizzare la preferenza ed evitare che venga richiesto nuovamente. Puoi cambiare le impostazioni dei cookies in qualunque momento utilizzando il link presente in fondo al forum.

Valutazione discussione:
  • 0 voto(i) - 0 media
Download Lucky Patcher App For Android
What exactly is a lucky patcher?

Lucky Patcher is an app that gives you real control over the permissions you give to apps installed on your Android. You can delete excessive advertising, change permissions, create backups of other apps, and much more. That said, you need a rooted device to enjoy these features. But if your device is not rooted then some basic functions will work on your device such as app purchase, remove ads, etc.

The Lucky Patcher analyzes the list of installed apps on your device and shows the actions you can perform, among which you'll find the option to remove the license verification included on many apps that require them to be downloaded from Google Play to work; modify the associated permissions; extract the APK file to do backups; and other illegal actions like removing Google Ads or unlocking paid apps to be able to install them on other devices.

How does Lucky patcher apk work?

Lucky patcher replaces the original code with new modified one and in some cases it removes completely original code to get required features. Such as if you apply the patch to remove the License verification, it removes the part of the code that is written to check License from the app.

The simple working procedures are:

1. Custom patches are made manually for each app and game.

2.Bypassing License verification process is the same for all cases but works only on 50% of cases, we can not answer you why.

3.Blocking ads works perfectly and is one of Lucky patcher features that does not depend on Luck.

4.Hacking in app purchases works only for non-server-sided in app purchases. Server-sided in app purchases are handled by the server of the game, so you have to be able to hack the game server to get free in app purchases which is not possible for any of the hacking tool.

Download Lucky Patcher APK

Luckily, The app developers update this app regularly. This is due to The Android Gaming & Apps Market gets a newer update. Hence, to update their definitions they regularly update the Lucky patcher app.

You can download the latest version of Lucky Patcher application from below link. Also, all previous versions are also shared there. If you have broken download links then do not forget to comment down below or Report it to us by using this Contact page.

Different Colors Meaning in Lucky Patcher

When you open this application you will see that there are different colors for different apps. Here's what each color means.

Green: This is the apps that can be Registered / Disconnect from the Google Play Store.

Blue: This is the apps that have Google Ads in it. You can remove these ads using a lucky patcher.

Yellow: It means Custom Patch for this app is available in the Lucky Patcher folder.

Purple: The System apps (Preinstalled apps) that run with the phone boot are shown in purple color.

Orange: All System apps are highlighted in orange.

Red: All apps that are shown in red can not be modified using Lucky Patcher.

Cita messaggio

Vai al forum:

Utenti che stanno guardando questa discussione: 1 Ospite(i)