Stadtaus many PHP scripts like disposable e-mail address, news, URL shortening, image gallery, mail form etc…
Ja2BU question and answer script written in PHP, MySQL and jQuery
Photobox CSS3 and jQuery image gallery
phpMyFAQ PHP software that allows to create FAQ (many database supported)
LemonStand PHP+MySQL shopping cart software
Vegas jQuery plugin for creating fullscreen backgrounds
Montly post about the best web design related resources links selected by me:
Bypeople a big bundle that you can download for free that contains many graphic resources
Webdesigner Depot inspiration, resources, code, freebies etc…
Orphicpixel web and graphic design, tutorials, etc…
Inspihive inspiration, freebies
Agile designers many resources for designers
Myibidder is an Ebay auctions sniping tool available both as web based (free) or standalone Windows application (commercial).
To use the web version you just need to log in in Myibidder site using your Ebay credentials, once entered you have an easy control panel
Here you can add items by ID or search by title and see actual bid and remaining time, then just set the maximum bid.
Myibidder is available for free also as browser extension (open Free Stuff tab) for Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and Opera.
AOMEI has recently released a new product, Data Backuper, an easy-to-use and free backup and recovery software for Windows system – Windows 7, 8, Server 2008 R2, and Server 2012 (32bit and 64bit) are supported.
– system backup: one-click back up all data of system drive without interrupting system run
– disk backup: backup your hard disk drives including MBR disk, GPT disk, external hard drive, USB disk, and other storage devices that can be recognized by Windows
– partition and volume backup: If you just want to backup a partition or volume, not the entire disk
– system recovery: easily and quickly restore system partition and ensure system bootable after completing the recovery process
– disk and partition recovery: reliably recover the whole hard disk drive, partition or dynamic volume to original state
– selective file restore: selectively restore individual files and folders from a backup image file without recovering the entire backup
– disk clone: directly copy one hard drive to another without creating an image file (traditional hard drives and SSD are supported)
– partition and volume clone: directly create an exact duplication of partition or dynamic volume and exactly transfer it to another partition or volume
– incremental and differential backups: you can perform these backup types to save time without the need to do a full backup
– encryption and compression: you can protect your backups with password and you can choose to compress them to use less disk space
– image file checker and explorer: check data integrity of image files; mount image files to a virtual partition so that you can browse the contents of the backups in Windows Explorer
– comment backups and splitting backups: add descriptive comments to your backups; split backup an image file into proper sizes to fit storage media
– create bootable rescue media: you can create a bootable media (e.g. CD or USB media) to restore system drive on the condition that Windows can not boot