Thanks to a collaboration with Aomei you could test a preview of Partition Assistant 5, the fully featured version for partition management in Windows (32 and 64 bit).
Here on SImo blog i already reviewed previous version, this new version brings lot of new and cool features such as:
- migrate OS to SSD/HDD with ease
- recovery partition to find lost files or partitions
- partition alignment for optimal performance and longevity
- convert GPT to MBR without data loss and vice versa
- rebuild MBR to rewrite the correct Master Boot Record to the MBR corrupted hard disk
- make bootable CD based on WinPE in case of system boot failure
- initialize disk; change partition type ID; change Serial Number
- create Linux ext2/ext3 partitions
You can try all the features of version 5 by dowloading the program at the given link from 21 to 28 May.
And finally some screenshots:
Have a news? Tell me, i will be glad to include in Simo blog. You develop software or services? Contact me to start a cooperation. Wanna promote your new product / software / service? I could review it, please contact me for the prices.
Do you know an interesting site about free/opensource software, web apps and services, graphic and web design? Please notify me by contact form and if i find it interesting i will consider to link in my articles.